Monday, March 3, 2008

Normie

I'm trying to decided what to post about today....Saturday I was shocked when I saw that 22 people had checked out my blog. I guess because I talked about the White House. Wow! I have dots all over the map.

I could talk about parking at a local hospital grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it took me an hour to find a place to park my car. All I had to do was get my blood drawn (twice) and get a shot in my behind....grrrrrrrrrr

I could talk about our new car. Our little blue car was costing us too much money so we bought a new car. Brandon calls this one "Daddys black car".

I could talk about my cat. His name is Norman (Norman Bates from the movie Psycho). Here are a couple of pictures of him doing what he does best....nothing!


2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hey lady! I don't know what you use for stats, but we've been using statcounter, and it's AWESOME. :D

:D:D:D

Jennie said...

Normie would love our back yard this winter. About a dozen doves have moved in. Great pictures!