Wednesday, March 5, 2008

horse back riding.

Okay, so I'm still working on my scrap book (I'm on Nov) and I came across these and decided to post them. Last Nov we were invited to Secret Passage Ranch in VA. We had a wonderful time. I don't have any pictures of Rich because once he got on the horse we didn't see him again until it was time to eat, lol. This is Brandon and I in the buggy. I have an extra blanket wrapped around Brandon because it is so cold. BRRRRR



They finally convinced me to get on a horse with Brandon so here we are. Brandon loves horses by the way. He is not afraid to try anything new. He may be a little skeptical at first but then he dives right in.



We went back about a month later with my cousins. Once we go there we had a blast. They set off a cannon that had been used in the Civil War. We rode horses (Brandon was in the buggy with the owners) and Rich was....well I don't know where Rich was because once he got on the horse I didn't see him again until it was dinner time. lol

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hi! Did Brandon start his skating lessons?
Great pictures of you guys and the horses.
Love ya,
Mom