Monday, March 24, 2008

2008 Easter Egg Roll at the White House

Hello all,





Here we are at the White House for the Easter Egg Roll. Brandon is eager to get going. The egg roll was first but for some reason when I attached it - it went to the bottom of the blog.



Here they are coloring the hats.


I'm all ears!


Jonas Brothers from very far away.
Jonas Brothers with Zoooom.
Closer.....
The Jonas Brothers.




The White House and a TON of people.
Checking out the sea life.
What's this?
Having some fun.








2 comments:

Jennie said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad Brandon got to go and that his little friend went too.

Sharon said...

Great pictures! I think I heard of the Jonas brothers on New Years Eve. They preformed on one of the tv shows. There are really young. Your cluster map activity is exploding! I found out about the image generator sites from my Library 2.0 class. They were all pretty boring. The one Chris told me about - I can has cheezburger - was a ton of fun. Chris warned me that sometimes the results on the site can be a little nasty. You should try it with Luma and Norman!