Monday, July 28, 2008
1. What is something mom always says to you? listen!
2. What makes mom happy? when I listen to mommy
3. What makes mom sad? when I don't listen
4. How does mom make you laugh? tickle
5. What was mom like as a child? me!
6. How old is your mom? 2 (huh)
7. How tall is your mom? 3...hmmm. 3 what? 3 long (oh 3 feet)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? watching the news
9. What does your mom do when your not around? (Rich answered first) Anything she wantsl
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? getting a baby
11. What is your mom really good at? working
12. What is your mom not very good at? getting a baby! lol
13. What does your mom do for a job? go to the park
14. What is your mom's favorite food? fishies (hmmmm I think he meant goldfish- but he's wrong)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? getting him a transformer and treats
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would it be? batman
17. What do you and your mom do together? everything
18. How are you and your mom alike? We both love Heavenly Father (Ohhhhh)
19. How are you and your mom different? mommy's glasses
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I am happy.
Friday, July 25, 2008
The second is B goofing around.
Floating on his back.
Walking from one side of the pool to the other (blowing bubbles).
The last picture is B jumping into the water (12 feet deep) for safety day.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
This is right next to the diving board so it's 11 feet deep.
Monday, July 21, 2008
A huge tree between the house and the kitchen.
View from side of house onto the river.
A lizard who snuck into the crypt and then out again.
In the museum.
life size wax dummy of George Washington (and horse).
They have a hands on area for kids 3-6 and here is Brandon coloring a picture to hang on the wall.
Here is Brandon's picture on the wall.
Brandon pretending to be Jacky Custis.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A group of six girlfriends graduate from high school when tragedy strikes. One of the girls dies in a car accident. The five remaining girls decide to put together a box that holds items that are dear to them. Once a year they will get together and talk about the items in the box- a beautiful butterfly box.
This book is the first in a series and it's focuses on a young girl named Lauryn. She wants to be a designer - a designer of modest formal gowns. On top of this she will be turning 30 soon and is still single. As a joke she and a male friend (right after graduation) said that if they were both single when they turn 30 they should meet and get married. She's 30 and single but is he? Why does everyone at her new job act as if they can't stand her? What's going on with some of her friends and was Ava's accident really an accident or was it foul play? Join Lauryn in this wonderful ride with the butterfly girls.
I really loved this book! I can't wait to read the others in the series when they come out.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Here he got his nose twice before I took a video of it. As you can hear he wanted me to take a picture of him putting the spoon on his nose lol!
Friday, July 11, 2008
playing in the water - getting something of the bottom.
He's umm floating/swimming?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Brandon being saved.
Brandon saving someone.
Jumping in the pool to be saved.
Jumping in the pool! When we first got to the pool, I saw that the current class was jumping in from the diving board. I showed Brandon and he said "I'm not doing that"! Within 5 minutes he was telling me that he wanted to jumped in the pool NOW! He jumped in twice - three if you count the first time when he had to "save" someone.
This is Brandon's second time jumping in the pool from the diving board! He loved it!!!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Brandon, Kaitlyn and AJ.
Brandon blowing the little windmills.
looking so cute.
Saying goodbye to the horses.
We were right up by the stage (at first and then we had to move back a couple of rows).
Hewy Lewis and the News!
Taylor Hicks (shook his hand after the show).
It was hosted by Jimmy Smits. Once it got dark, it was to hard to take pictures of the people on the stage so I had to take pictures of the screen.
Brian Stokes Mitchell on the big screen.
Harolyn Blackwell on the big screen.
Hayley Westenra on the big screen.
Taylor Hicks singing
Brian Stokes Mitchell singing after Scott Hamilton introduced some men and women that are going to the summer olympics.
Jerry Lee Lewis
Thanks to both Operation Second Chance and Aleethia, we had a wonderful time.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
In fact I think I will look and see if I have another picture from a couple of months ago.....YES! I do. Here is one Cardinal from April visiting us :)Now, I don't have any pictures of lightening bugs - I do have to say that I find them.....strange. You (or I) will be standing in my backyard....it's getting dark and then suddenly zap! WHAT THE?????? Yes, that's how they get your attention. Suddenly they make a loud zapping noise and it looks like a spark of electricity in the air. Spooky!
Video of Brandon sliding on his tummy into his pool.
On his bum.
On his back. He kept saying "ok Mom, take a picture of me doing this".
Happy July 4th eveyone!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
lesson 1 - floating on tummy.
Lesson 2- floating on back.
Lesson 1- swimming on tummy - video.
Lesson 2 floating on back - video