So the end is here for the Summer Book Trek 2008. The books I read were:
FarWorld by Jeff Savage
Modest Proposal by Michele Bell
Fool Me Twice By Sephanie Black
Desire of our Hearts by Sariah S Wilson
I was able to read all of the books except FarWorld. I still plan on reading it...it's just not available to me right now. LDSFiction asked us a few questions - here are my answers:
1. How many fiction books by LDS authors did you read? 3
2. Did you read more than you would have read if you hadn't participated in this book trek? Yes, it's hard to get LDS books.
3. Did the reviews posted by other participants influence which titles you read? How? The reviews didn't influence me on what I was going to read.
4. Did the Whitney awards influence which titles you read? How? Nope.
5. Did the many, many virtual blog tours that happened this summer influence which titles you read? How? Yes! I looked to see what books other people were going to read and I chose some that sounded interesting to me.
6. Did you finish all the books you had planned to read? If not, why? No, I wasn't able to get a copy of FarWorld.
7. Did you discover any new authors whom you now love? Yes, I did.
8. Did you nominate any of the books you read for Whitney awards? Yes.
9. Would you be interested in another LDS themed reading challenge either this winter, or next summer? I would love to do another challenge.
Speaking of Bionics . . .
1 week ago