Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lesson 5

Both classes had safety day on Monday. Here is Brandon surrounded by all the bigger kids in the other class. The first thing they do is save someone in the pool and then they jump in and are saved themselves. My pictures are first and then the video but you get the idea.
Brandon being saved.


Brandon saving someone.

Jumping in the pool to be saved.




Jumping in the pool! When we first got to the pool, I saw that the current class was jumping in from the diving board. I showed Brandon and he said "I'm not doing that"! Within 5 minutes he was telling me that he wanted to jumped in the pool NOW! He jumped in twice - three if you count the first time when he had to "save" someone.

This is Brandon's second time jumping in the pool from the diving board! He loved it!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! He really is the smallest boy in his swim class. Good for him, he doesn't seem afraid.