Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home in Utah

So we finally made it to Utah. It was a LONG drive (4 1/2 days) but we made it. My computer isn't hooked up to the internet yet so I stole some of my moms pictures to put on my blog (thanks Mom!)

Grandpa, Brandon and MJ at the Surrat House. Mary Surrat and her son may or may not have helped in the death of Pres Ab Lincoln. She was the first woman to be put to death...


Grandma and Brandon in front of the tavern.
Brandon at Mount Vernon. The statues are of George, Martha and their two grandchildren.
This is the new Petagon Memorial that just opened to the public on 9-11-08. Each bench represents someone who died. The benches facing the pentagon died at the pentagon and the benches facing the sky were on the air plane... Each bench has a little pool underneath.
I will try to post my pictures in the next few days.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Welcome Home! Is that what I should say? Utah will always be home for me, not that we know where we will retire to. I love those benches at the memorial.