Friday, September 12, 2008

Follow this Blog!

I have added a new feature called "Follow this Blog". Look over on the right side of my blog for more info. Let me know who is checking out my blog. You can leave a comment on my blog by typing in your e-mail address and a password. You don't have to have a blog yourself to comment.
My parents will be flying in tonight and spending the next week with us. Brandon is so excited about them coming, it's been almost a year since he saw them last. Can you believe it only one more week and we will be moving back to Utah (if not for good then at least for a visit). Well it's almost 10am and I need to feed us both breakfast. :)

1 comment:

Josie said...

I love looking at all your pictures. I sure do miss you Maryjo. Ill never have another friend like you. Who would have guessed. Us friends. O happy Be-lated Birthday.
Take care