Friday, May 16, 2008

Outside on Thursday w/blue angels

So yesterday was a beautiful day outside, after 5 or so days of rain we needed a couple of nice days. To bad it's supposed to rain both today and sunday. The air show is coming to Andrews AFB, MD this weekend and they have been practicing all week. Boy are they loud! While I was trying to take pictures of the planes I took these pictures of my flowers. This orange flower is new this year. It hasn't ever bloomed before and I think it's really pretty!
Sweet Williams
Sweet Williams
Pansey (only one came back from last year)
I think this is a H.....I don't remember but it starts with an "H".
This is Brandon's pumpkin plants. They started these at pre school.



Okay here is some of the air show. I put a lot of little movie clips on my family web site "keepingupwiththehansens.blogspot.com" so if you want to see them fly over my house and hear how loud they really are check them out.

Ah well, one more just in case you don't check out

the other web site.....

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Your flowers are beautiful. Brandon's pumpkin looks pretty good too. The pumpkins I planted for him here haven't come up yet.

Amanda said...

It is so fun to see the flowers coming up. The one that starts with a "H" is a Hosta. I have planted a couple of them starting with the root. I hope they show. Denton tells me all the time to drive to the air show....he loves them.