Monday, May 19, 2008

Fri & Saturday hair cuts and ice skating

So on Friday while I was cleaning my kitchen Brandon cut his hair. sigh... This is the second time he has done this. What makes this one frustrating is that I had maintenance in that same bathroom fixing a clog in the bathtub and at the SAME time Brandon cut his hair. I can't imagine that an adult doesn't say anything when he sees a four year old getting the scissors and cut their hair. sigh. Anyway I had to brave the horrible parking (the BX parking was closed because of the air show and park far away to get into the store). The really sad part of this is, that he just had his hair cut about two weeks ago.
Here is the after the barber pic.
smile.
Wow, this last Saturday was a busy day too! Rich went to New Mexico for his parents 40th wedding anniversary/family reunion. He was gone thurs - sometime today. On Saturday Brandon had his ice skating class. So here are some pictures of his class.



After ice skating we went to the Air show at Andrews. I took a ton of pictures so I will post those wed and friday. The Blue Angels were here and both Brandon and I loved it.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

He's trying to glide! I think he'll get it pretty soon. The hair cut doesn't look too bad. Once a long time ago when I was a reporter I was invited to fly with the Blue Angels. I really wanted to do it, but one of the pilots came down with the flu so they cancelled. I've always regretted that I missed out on that. It sounds like you had a busy fun weekend. I'm glad that Rich got to go to his parent's anniversary and I hope that all went well.

Amanda said...

Those summer haircuts just make his big blue eyes bigger, don't they? What a cutey.