Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday boy!

A couple of days ago Brandon turned 5 years old. He had so much fun on his birthday he will remember it for a long time.



These are a little out of order, but I wanted a picture of Brandon showing how much he enjoyed his birthday. The next one is opening presents - clothes lol!
This is the BIG gift he got from his mommy and daddy. I know, I know! I said I would never buy one for any of my children but.....anyway he loves it!!!!!!
This is from Grandpa and Grandma. He can't wait for spring time so he can go play in the dirt!

His birthday cake - WAL-E (and Eva).

3 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

YEAH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!! GIVE HIM A BIG HUG FOR US! LOVE SARAHTRENT

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

The birthday looks like it was a roaring success!!

It's been spring a couple of times here, but today it SNOWED. And it's STICKING! lol We'll see how long that lasts. A week and a half ago, I got POISON IVY. I am learning to love yard work too, but I could certainly do without the RASH and accompanying ALLERGIC REACTION!!

How're things?? :D

Shanna said...

Wow! I can hardly believe Brandon is possibly this old! Happy Birthday Brandon!