Thursday, January 29, 2009

This and That

It's been almost a week and a half since I posted last, hard to believe. We are adjusted to our new home and new ward. I got a calling a Visit Teaching Coordinator. Looking foreward to that. This is one job that I haven't had before so it will be different. I guess that means I had better get my visit teaching done every month. lol!
Rich is busy working, Brandon is taking ice skating lessons (he passed the last class) and is loving it. Brandon is also in pre-school. He loves to go now that he knows the teachers and other kids. He does tell me often that he wants to go back to our house in Maryland! He told me a couple of days ago that he was going to marry Kaitlyn (friend from Maryland) but wanted to dance with Chelsea (from school), but he talks about Marin (girl from church) all the time. Boys!!!! He's only four years old (for a couple more weeks).
My Dad has been helping (doing all the work) me build shelves down stairs for our cold storage. It will be so nice to have a space for all our extra food. The next step in a wall/door around the furnice (that's Rich's project).
Sorry no pictures today, I'm to tired to even look for any. I have been working on all the adoption paperwork...
On Saturday (Rich's birthday) we are going to the open house for the Draper Temple. I am excited about that!

Have a good weekend,
MJ

No comments: