Wednesday, December 10, 2008

random pictures...

These are some crazy pictures of my little boy doing funny things.

Brandon cracks me up. I thought he might like my cowboy hat that I bought 5/6 years ago at a rodeo and he wont take the thing off. He runs around with his bat (gun) and shoots all the bad people (me, the dog and the cat). He will even put on his jammies (the ones with feet) and claims he is a super cowboy (it's now a cape...I need to find his cape...) This is him in the office with me, and his hat was down low. I had to knock his hat up to see his face. He had it over his eyes and was giggling. silly boy.

Well what can I say about this picture.... Brandon found my swim suit and thought it would be funny to wear it. The funny part is that it's on backwards! I told him that it was on backwards, he didn't think so.

This one is Brandon's room. The theme is Cars.



this one cracks me up. He sings "abcdefpurspurgarelpursur umm"

Brandon doing a cart wheel. I could never do one of these. sigh

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Great pictures! I'm glad your computer is working right again so you can post cute pictures of Brandon.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

OH. MY. GOSH. LOVE THE PICTURES!!! It's a toss-up whether I like the cowboy hat more or the SWIMSUIT picture more--talk about hilarious!! You've got an adorable little boy (and you absolutely deserve him!!!).