Monday, December 8, 2008

Festival of trees

I love the Festival of Trees. All money from the festival goes to Primary Childrens Hospital, to help those families who can't afford to pay the hospital bill. Both Brandon and his cousin Connor have both been treated by the doctors at Primary Childrens hospital. For those of you who are unfamilier with the FOT. This is how it works...


1. Someone decorates and then donates a decorated tree (larg tree, small tree, wreath, gingerbread house, etc).

2. Someone buys the tree and all the trimming.

3. All the money from the trees are givin to Primary Childrens Hospital.


This includes the cost of getting in to see the trees and the money from all the goodies they sell.
Here's some pictures my sister took (I forgot my camera).




1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love going there, when I am there. I cannot believe how creative people are. It is amazing.

Fun pictures of your house. That is really exciting.