Monday, June 9, 2008

First swim lesson

So Brandon is taking swimming lessons. I don't know when we will be out of here so I decided to enroll him in a very quick two week swimming class. You are only allowed to take pictures the first and last class. So here are the pictures from today.
The teacher was splashing the kids :)
He was having them all jump in the water.
Splashing, and more splashing.
They were clear on the other side of the pool so it's a little blurry. I'm not sure what they were doing.




swimming

more swimming

3 comments:

Jennie said...

It looks like he's having a great time. As much as he loves water, I'm glad you're making sure he learns how to swim.

Shanna said...

Jo, How fun to look at your family photos. T loved all the Disney shots. I'm going to put your address on my favorites list and check it more often. Talk to you soon!

Amanda said...

How fun to go swimming. Every body should know how to swim. Better to start early. Also, sorry about your trees. That would be pretty scary. It has been some crazy weather.