Friday, April 4, 2008

Teaching his animals


I just couldn't resist taking these pictures. A couple of months ago Brandon had to give a talk in Primary. I thought that he should practice giving his talk so we brought out all of his stuffed animals and he taught them about Jesus. Well, my darling little boy did wonderful :). Anyway, he likes to bring out his animals. He tells me to set them up and he will teach them about Jesus. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever. He has his two Book of Mormon books and tells them about the pictures.
Next week I will post more pictures of Brandon ice skating and the Cherry Blossom Festival. Until Monday...have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

It looks like he's a good little teacher. I'd love to show these pictures to Brother Bagley.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Very cute!! And. I officially vote for your summertime yard. :)

Amanda said...

How cute is that. What a sweet boy. Your yard is really pretty now that the snow is gone.