Friday, April 11, 2008

Lesson 5

So last Saturday was Brandon's fifth lesson in ice skating. All of the kids are doing really well and the teacher (and Mommy's) are all very proud. Brandon participates in this class much more than he did in Taekwondo. He tells me all the time that when he get bigger he is going to play ice hockey (among other things ie: fly helicopters, drive fire trucks, be a teacher etc). Now if only we could get him to glide across the ice instead of walking...

I don't remember what he was doing here but it's a cute picture.

Here is Brandon one more time. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. See you on Monday.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm amazed at how well he walks on skates. He has great balance and will soon start gliding. He looks so cut out there on the ice.

Amanda said...

That is so cute. Lately whe I get on the computer, Denton wants to see that video of Brandon skating. He thinks it is so cool.