Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Week Ever!

We are proud to announce the adoption and sealing of Jennifer Kay Rich!

Jen played it cool through the whole proceedings by drinking her bottle and acting uninterested.
Brandon could hardly contain the joy of FINALLY having a little sister. Rich and I of course were a little nervous (who wouldn't be)! And my parents were there cheering us on.


My parents, us and the Judge.





The Rich's and the Judge.























On Saturday we went to the Temple to be sealed for Time and Eternity. Jen was trying to take a nap when the workers brought her to us so she was a little groggy. Instead of handing her to her mom (which is what she wanted) she had to just hold my hand! Not interested! I want my Mom!

After it was over and we were looking in the mirrors. I was holding Jen, Rich was holding Brandon and Jen had her hand on Rich's arm (so sweet)! At that point she was very interested in what was going on! All the people, the chandelier and her family.

On Sunday her daddy gave her a blessing at church and we had a luncheon after at our house. It went wonderful!

I love my eternal family.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a perfect addition to your family! I love it! I am so happy for you Mary Jo!