Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ice Skating



A couple of weeks ago we decided to take Brandon Ice skating. He loves going to the hockey games so I thought - why not? He loved it!!! He grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go for anything. Then, he decided that he could do it all by himself.
My cousins were skating with us and Brandon loved chasing after them. He loved falling and laying on the ice (he was in a snow suit) getting up and then falling down again. We went again a week later and he skated for about 30 min or so and then he fell and landed on his nose. He was done then for the day. Our friends bought him a used pair of skates for his birthday so now I need to sign him up for lessons.

He askes every day if he can go back and skate again.

1 comment:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

OHMYGOSH, how fun!!

No bad pea-in-the-nose karma! I'll mail Brandon a packet of highlighters, I MEAN it!! :D